Welcome to the home of Keesler Construction & Remodeling, a Fairbanks, AK Remodeling contractor with the goal of providing the “best overall experience” for your next home remodeling project.
We serve the Fairbanks and North Pole surrounding areas with high quality construction projects at a great value. We are a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor that can provide for all of your construction needs. We’d love to help to you get your next remodeling project started!
Mission Statement: “Give as much as we can, to as many as we can, while doing the very best that we possibly can!”
What is Important to us?
1. Create solutions, not just sales!
Our main objective is to provide a solution to a problem and not just make a sale. We are here to provide solutions to your problems and make sure that your are 100% satisfied with the end product . We provide high quality jobs to high quality people and love every minute of it! What we provide for our customers is far more than simply a remodeling kitchen or bathroom, a new deck or some doors and windows. The products we sell are the remodeling services but the benefits we provide are much greater:
- We add to the quality of life for each customer by providing a product that they may have been dreaming about for years.
- Our services greatly increase both the aesthetic and financial value of the homes we work on, allowing the customer to recoup a large percentage of their investment through the increased home value and through the added quality of life, in the meantime.
- As part of being a valued customer, I am always willing to help in any way I can by giving of my knowledge and by connecting my customers to a large network of other highly qualified and service-oriented providers (when needed). Many times, one small piece of information is the fulcrum to create huge leverage in your life and that is why it’s so important to have professionals in your corner, which can easily save you thousands of dollars. This may be the most important benefit gained by having a pro in your corner!
- We give the customer back their valuable time to go camping, fishing or just spend more quality time with their family in the back yard on the weekends rather than remodeling their own house. On a small remodel, the average customer probably gains around 100 hours of valuable time that they would have spent working on their own house on evenings and weekends. Not only is the customer now able to spend their time doing what only they can do (their job or spending time with the family) but the works gets done by a professional in the meantime. Our summers are too short to spend the whole thing building your own deck! 🙂
- When you contract the work out to a professional, it frees up a huge amount of mental bandwidth (reduced stress and frustration) and allows you to focus on other more important items in your life and work, increasing the efficacy with which you do everything else.
The benefits go on but these were just a few of the most valuable that we provide as a Fairbanks, AK remodeling contractor!
Honesty is a core value and allows our customers to know that we will stand behind our product and pricing. With Keesler Construction & Remodeling, you can be sure that you will get a great product for a great value and it will be done properly to save you money in the long-run by not having it done twice.
3. Hard Work
Work is our best opportunity to share our unique skills with others to change and enrich their lives. Our work ethic ensures that your project will be done on schedule and with as little disruption to your daily activities as possible. I love the quote attributed to Henry Ford and a few others: “Find a career you love and you’ll never work a day in your life” (a little cliche but it still has truth in it). That is the essence of this company and what we do here! It’s a genuine pleasure to provide a product that someone needs, while enjoying your work at the same time!
“Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Teddy Roosevelt
4. Quality Work
Last but not least, producing high quality work that I am proud of is definitely a core value of my company. If you are looking for a “cheap fix” solution or a “cutting corners” approach to a project, then we are not the company for you. Our work is an expression of who we are and how we think about life, and I believe in doing it right the first time.
Chad Keesler (Owner/Operator)